The weekend will run from 6pm on Friday 4th September until 2pm on Sunday 6th September.
The proposed itinerary with approximate timings is below, please note that this may slightly during event planning, we will keep you updated.
Friday 4th September 2020
- 6pm – Event centre and registration opens
- 8pm – Introductory talk from the event team
- 8:30pm – Evening talk/Kit Demonstration TBC
- 8-8:30am – registration open
- 9-10am – Long score event begins
- 9:30am – Workshops begin
- 11:30-12:00 – Short score event begins
- 4:30pm – Courses close, all competitors back to camp
- 5pm – communal meal
- 7pm – talk from a prominent member of the Fell Running community
- Evening social
- time TBC – Social run for spectators (details TBC)
- 11am – Race start
- 1:30pm – Prize giving
- 2pm – event centre closes
Want to stay up to date? Join our mailing list for updates:
Get in touch
Check out our Event Info and FAQ pages for more information.
More questions? If you want to get in touch, drop us an email at email@example.com or find us on facebook